For more than one century MINERVA has proven that its products, which have never betrayed the consumers’ trust, can be and will remain timeless in the times to come.
MINERVA is the first edible oil company and one of the few food companies in Greece to be HACCP certified by the recognized RWTUV organization.
The HACCP system indicates and controls all possible dangers that can occur during all production phases, from the supply of the raw materials and the packaging materials to the distribution of the food products at the sales points.
- Certificate of Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000: 2005)
- Certificate of Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 2015)
- Certificate of IFS Food Standard (IFS version 6.1) for Food Safety
- Certificate of Health & Safety at work Management System (ELOT 1801:2008 / OHSAS 18001:2007)
- Certificate of Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015)
- Organic product certificate for compliance with EC Regulations 834/2007 & 889/2008 compatible to USDA Organic.
- P.D.O. product certificates for Feta P.D.O. Cheese and KALAMATA P.D.O. extra virgin olive oil for compliance with EC Regulations 1151/2012 & J.M.D. 261611/406/22.03.07
- Kosher certificate for Olive Oils & Olive Pomace Oil.