Mediterranean rye rusk bruschetta
- 100g organic feta cheese Minerva
- 8 small round rye rusks
- 1 tomato finely diced
- ½ cucumber unpeeled, grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 4-5 sprigs of mint finely chopped
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, cut in slivers
- 6 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
Step by step directions
Finely dice the tomato and coarsely grate the cucumber.
Place ingredients in a bowl, add salt, mix and place in a colander to drain excess liquids.
Mix organic feta cheese with garlic and mint in a bowl.
Spread rusks with fragranced feta cheese and top with a tablespoon of the tomato mixture.
Drizzle a little organic extra virgin olive oil over the tomato mixture, add a little salt and garnish with a few slivers of pitted olives.