Oven omelet with vegetables
- 6 eggs
- 300gr. grated feta cheese Minerva
- 300gr. finely-cut mushrooms
- 2 finely-cut leeks (only the white part)
- 2 finely-cut green peppers
- 100gr. corn
- 1/2 teacup of milk
- 4 tbsps of P.D.O. Kalamata olive oil Minerva
- 1/2 tbsp of organic extra virgin oil Minerva in a pyrex
Step by step directions
Pre-heat the oven to 180ο Celsius.
Oil a pyrex dish.
Pour the olive oil into a frying pan and sauté the leeks, mushrooms, peppers and corn for 6-7 minutes.
Beat the eggs in a bowl with the feta cheese and milk.
Add salt, pepper and basil and empty the mixture into a Pyrex dish.
On top of this, pour the sautéed vegetables from the frying pan.
Bake for 20 minutes until the surface of the omelet is golden brown.