Prosciutto with grilled vegetables
and white cheese
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 1 Florina pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small eggplant cut in round slices
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 thick, round slice of white cheese, cut in half
- 2 tblsp Horio Koroneiki Variety olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 2 tblsp TOP Balsamic Cream
Step by step directions
Heat a grilling pan.
In a bowl, oil vegetables, season and grill for 5 mi nutes. Grill white cheese in the same pan for 1 minute.
Preheat oven at 200 C. In a pan, spread prosciutto slices (3 per pan) and put grilled vegetables and white cheese in the middle on the slices. Sprinkle with fresh oregano and fold to make an envelope.
Place pan in the oven and bake for 4 minutes.
Serve and sprinkle with Balsamic Cream.