Tagliatelle with yogurt and cheeses
Lunch or Dinner
- 500 g egg Tagliatelle
- 340 g Frankfurt or turkey sausages, cut in average pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped including the green part
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 large bell pepper, cut in thin strips (julienne)
- 100 ml water
- 140 g cooked peas
- 100 g mushrooms cut in slices
- 150 ml condensed tomato juice
- 1 full fat strained yogurt
- A little Minerva extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package Minerva margarine with Greek strained yoghurt
- 100 g dry Cretan myzithra, grated
- 100 g reggato cheese
Step by step directions
Boil and drain the tagliatelle.
Warm the Minerva margarine and pour over the pasta.
Saute the onions, add the mushrooms and the sausage.
Saute until lightly browned and add the wine.
Let the alcohol evaporate.
Add the tomato, water, salt and pepper.
Let the sauce simmer for 5-6 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the cheeses.
Remove the sauce for the heat and with light movements mix in the cheeses with the yogurt.
Serve the tagliatelle and pour sauce over.